- by entering your model number.
- Durable Extension Tools: impact sockets are covered with a rust-preventative compound. Standard deep socket set is highly resistant to corrosion. Hand tools sustain almost all-weather conditions, and abates heat and moisture
- Socket Set Design: deep sockets have nose-down design extending the taper as far as possible. Metal enclosures carry improved access over straight wall designs. Extra recess depth in the handtools work best where threaded fasteners protrude above the nut or where the fastener is domed
- High Visibility Sockets: metric units are 120° laser engraved. The extra-large markings lead to improved readability. The measurements and configurations are easy to recognize
- SK 4053 Measurements: toolkit has 30 pieces including standard and deep sockets. Standard units measure 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, 22mm, and 24mm. Deep sockets have 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, 22mm, and 24mm of size
- SureGrip Standard Deep Sockets: SK SureGrip hex design drives the side of the hex. The metric sockets can bear sharp cornered hex tool avoiding the rounding of rusted or damaged fasteners
This fits your .