- by entering your model number.
- 【V-Bit Blade Tongs】 Includes small Tongs for 1/4″ to 3/8″ stock, Medium Tongs for 5/16 to 1/2″ stock. Designed with a deep V Grove to ensure that your buttstock remains deadlocked while being able to withstand heavy hammering. Extremely versatile and effective in processing a wider range of round and square paper stocks. These can hold both square and round stock.
- 【Flat Jaws Tongs】For holding 3/16 flat stock and 1/4″ round. The jaws of the pliers have a large and smooth surface that will not scratch the workpiece.
- 【Pick Up Tongs & Railroad Spike Tongs】Pick Up Tongs for holding thin stock and chisels also for pulling hot stock out of the forge. Work very well to stabilize long bars. Railroad Spike Tongs for spikes and 5/8″ round and square stock.
- 【Break Off Tongs & Hook Jig Forms】Small break off tongs to break of the piece when you are hot cutting. Hook Jig Forms to make consistent hooks and bends in you materials. An indispensable tool for forging fine details.
- 【Professional-Grade Steel Jaws】These tongs are forged with heavy-duty steel, built for long-term resilience and can withstand very high temperatures. Designed, forged and finished to lock your blade in place, No wiggling or flopping. Easy to operate and control.
This fits your .